Olla Table Herba Anthracite
The planters in the Otium Cork collection are made from recycled cork. About 5% of the material comes from leftover natural wine corks, the remaining 95% from plastic wine corks. The material is resistant to cold and heat, preventing the pots from breaking or changing shape. UV resistance means they retain their colour. Due to the use of recycled natural materials, colour variation may occur with Otium Cork planters.